Thursday, March 17, 2011

Late night cuddle bugs

Daylight savings time + baseball games = late bedtimes! Lately we have been enjoying the additional sunlight in the evenings which means we go to bed late. The other night after the game we got home, got everyone bathed and all piled into Trenton’s bed. Yes, the 3 of us. We all passed out in his bed watching Astro Boy (Trenton’s new favorite movie). We are so busy these days that I am constantly trying to split my time between both boys so I decided we could all cuddle up in one bed and spend some much needed QT together! Trace and Trenton adore each other. I love how helpful Trenton can be and how he is ALWAYS making Trace laugh! They are going to be best buds and I love it!

I guess Trace told a funny joke!

02 16 11 056

Sweet boy is getting so big!

02 16 11 058

Almost down for the count. Blankets, pillows, paci’s and a Mommy to cuddle with!

02 16 11 060

I cherish these moments because I know one day they are not going to want to cuddle with me much. These moments also remind me of their sweet innocence and love for each other.

No comments: