Thursday, March 17, 2011

My little Shamrocks

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! I think the color green is so pretty and I love holidays when I get to dress my kids up! When you have boys you have to take full advantage of holidays to put them in silly shirts! My sweet husband is so understanding and has learned that if I can monogram it or iron it on then our boys will have it! If we had a girl we would be in BIG trouble! I made Trace a shirt last night with a cute little tie! I think its precious! Hopefully these little shamrocks will bring their Daddy good luck tonight at his game!

This is seriously the best picture I got of them this morning.

02 16 11 073

HOW CUTE IS the tie!! I love it!!

02 16 11 076

Of course he needed matching leprechaun socks!

02 16 11 077

One last attempt at a group photo! Trace staring at Trenton and Trenton cheesing it up for the camera!

02 16 11 078

We play Creek tonight so I am hoping we bring some good luck to the field!

No comments: