Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting bigger by the day

I just can’t believe how fast Trace is growing up. We have had our fair share of issues with reflux and formula selections. Well now we are running into issues with this little guy eating baby food. He has started to refuse Gerber pureed foods. I don’t understand. In typical Mom fashion I moved onto a different brand with a slightly different texture and wouldn’t you know he loves it! I thought these little Plum pouches were just ridiculous several months ago, but now I am eating my words. It is really nice that he can pretty much feed himself. PLUS the selection is HUGE! He has enjoyed Mangos/Spinach/Pears combo, plain mangos, Banana Mish Mash (bananas/apples/pears combo). He LOVES IT! Whatever it takes to keep this little man happy!

Enjoying his mangos!

Summer 2011 004

The spoon is simply a drum stick at this point to make noise with! He is banging it on his tray while gripping his puffs!

Summer 2011 005

It is also sometimes a chew toy!

Summer 2011 006

YUMM!

Summer 2011 007

No comments: