Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swinging

Well I think summer is unofficially here! It is in the near 100’s everyday and humidity is unreal! We have also been very busy this summer since Trenton is older and involved in a lot more. We usually play in the front yard, but lately since everyone has baseball, football or swim lessons we have enjoyed some Flores Family time in the backyard! We are working on getting our backyard  back in shape so we can spend even more time back there. I decided to try Trace out on the swing and of course he loved it! Anything this little guy can do to be outside with Slugger he is all over it. He kept his eyes on that dog the whole time!

A little unsure of what he thinks, but has a straight shot on Slugger’s whereabouts!

Summer 2011 125

Yea, maybe this is a little fun!

Summer 2011 002

OMG! This is what I have been missing all my life!

Summer 2011 001

The face! I just can’t get enough of the face!   (Picture is blurry probably because I was laughing so hard)Summer 2011 003   Stay tuned for updates on our NEW PATIO that Daddy and Big Dog have been working very hard on!! This Mommy is super excited!

No comments: