Monday, July 2, 2012

35 Weeks

OFS 7

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 35 Weeks

Size of Baby: She is a little over 5 lbs and is about 18 inches in length. She is about the size of a honeydew melon!

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Gender: Girl! Peyton Ryleigh

Maternity Clothes: I am still able to wear my band with my normal pants, but I do wear maternity pants every now and then. I wear dresses mostly on the weekend. My shirts are starting to ride up at the bottom….

Movement: This girl likes to move all day and all night!

Food Cravings: Anything cold and salads because it is starting to get really HOT already this summer

What I Miss: My patience and energy!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is really heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: When you ask Trace where is sister is, he will lift up his shirt and point to his belly!  

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together (Very Very behind) and finishing the Big Boy room 

Doctor Appointment: Went well. She is measuring about 2 weeks bigger than normal! Those stats up top are for a normal size baby. I guess she is going to be my chubby baby!

No comments: