Monday, July 2, 2012

Ready To Pop – Shower

On Saturday my friends and family hosted a shower for sweet baby Peyton! This little girl is blessed beyond belief and we cannot thank everyone enough for all of the generous gifts we have received. My sister Laurie & Jaime hosted the cutest shower every! The theme was Ready to Pop so there was Popcorn, Oreo Pops, Cake Pops, Popcorn chicken…everything was so awesome. My friend Amy did a ridiculously cute job on the invites and food cards. She is very talented and I am so lucky to have her as a friend! Thanks to the help of my Pinterest addiction I was able to assist my sister in creating this set up, but she & Jaime get all of the credit because they worked their tails off while I got some much needed cuddle time with Cannon!

The invite

front copy

We hosted the shower at my house since Jaime lives in Austin, Laurie lives in Katy and well everyone I pretty much know live by me. It was an honor to host at my house!

The main table!

 RTP 1

We had Kettle Corn, Savory Cheddar & Caramel Popcorn. The OREO POPS were to die for! RTP 2

How cute are the champagne flutes for the pink lemonade!

RTP 3

The Fruit Kabobs, Veggies, Cheese & Popcorn chicken (YUMM)

RTP 4

Pink lemonade champagne flutes

RTP 5

We served Tea and Pink Lemonade

RTP 6

We had a great turn out!

My SIL Miranda and sweet Cannon (11 weeks)

RTP 7 

Mom, Jaycie & Kym

RTP 10

Sweet neighbors Sarah & Rhonda (holding the newest little bundle of joy on our street)

RTP 11

Gretchen & Amy

RTP 12

Shannon & Paige (Paige is due in Sept with her 1st little boy Mason)

RTP 13

Showered with loveRTP 9

My oh my the belly looks HUGE in these pictures!

RTP 14 RTP 15 RTP 16

I finally got to meet with Sweet Cannon! He and Peyton are going to be such a sweet little couple one day!

RTP 17

We were so lucky that Trace went down for a nap and stayed asleep the entire shower. He really showed me how sweet he could be with baby Cannon and it makes me so relieved to know that he might not react nearly as bad as I thought to Peyton. Thank you to everyone who made the shower and who love us so much! Without every lady above and several more who couldn’t make it Saturday I don’t think I would be able to survive day to day!

No comments: