Friday, July 27, 2012

Peyton’s Visitors

We had several friends and family come to the hospital to welcome sweet P to the world. I didn’t get my camera out for each one, but I want to say THANK YOU and we appreciate you coming to the hospital.

Aunt Mimi got the first hugs with Peyton in the recovery room!

Peyton 056

PawPaw would never miss the birth of one of his grandbabies! This is lucky #10!

Peyton 057

Nana and her girl

Peyton 058

Grandma and Big Dog

Without these two amazing people Gene and I would not have known what to do. They kept the boys while we were in the hospital. They made sure they came up to see me and made sure we were stress free. Words cannot express my gratitude for all of the help. This is the 4th grandbaby for them!

Peyton 068

Aunt Laurie (the best aunt ever)

Peyton 071

We had a surprise visit from Gene’s Aunt Angelita and her daughter Danielle. Peyton had just left to go get some tests done in the nursery so we got in a much needed visit in!

Peyton 083

I missed taking a picture of Anthony and Lanae who have not missed a birth yet! Lanae made Peyton the most adorable burpies which are coming in handy. We have great friends and family who love our kids so much!

No comments: