Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Peyton Ryleigh Flores (The Delivery)

We arrived at Clearlake Regional Medical Center at 5:30 am on Thursday morning July 19, 2012. We went straight to Pre-Op where we were greeted by our very sweet nurse Stacy! We did the normal prep and then waited to go into surgery. The staff at the hospital were amazing. They explained everything and made sure I had an awesome delivery. Peyton Ryleigh arrived at 7:38 am! She is 7 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches long. When Dr. LeBlanc showed her to me over the curtain I immediately said “She looks just like Trace!” and she still does! As soon as I heard her powerful cry I started crying. I think Gene may have started crying when the confirmed it was a little girl! They moved Peyton over to the baby station and I got to watch them clean her up! All of the surgical staff were shouting out their weight guesses! My doctor ended up being the closest! As they were finishing up my surgery Gene headed to the nursery with Peyton. I cannot say enough about the staff at the hospital and how pleased I was that I made it through an entire c-section delivery without any complications!

Nice shot of me during surgery!

Peyton 037

Slightly graphic picture, but my first picture of Peyton Ryleigh!

Peyton 039

Getting all cleaned up!

Peyton 042

She is absolutely perfect! She has all 10 fingers and toes. Perfect little ears like her Daddy’s and a melt your heart smile like her brothers.

Peyton 049

No comments: