Saturday, September 1, 2012

Trace

There are few words to describe Trace. Gene says he is “mean”, but I say he is “determined”. He is a kid that knows what he wants when he wants it. He is extremely independent and smart. He has a very kind heart, but there is no in between with him. He is either super sweet or super mean. We just do our best to let him know when he is doing something wrong and reward him when he is being good. Lately he has been talking a lot. I don’t know if it’s because he is home with me all day or if it’s just the age. He has a lot of words and really understands most anything you ask him to do. He loves to help clean. He will mop the floor for hours during the day which is nice if I am feeding Peyton. I look forward to spending a lot of alone time with Trace and Peyton when Trenton goes to school. I think Trace needs the time.

This is what it looks like when Trace is running full speed at his sister. Isn’t it a look of fear from someone so little!

1 month 002

Oh that smile. It gets me every time!

1 month 003

99% of the day you will find Trace standing, sitting or climbing on the table in some way. It’s too bad he doesn’t eat EVER since that is what you are suppose to do at the table.

1 month 009

We laid grass in our back yard and that is where Trace spends his time. He plays outside for hours by himself. He is very much a loner. He likes to explore and climb. He and Slugger have a great time playing and it’s nice to just let him go and have fun. The Princess and I go out there during the day, but he usually tells us to go back in. INDEPENDENT I tell you!

No comments: