Friday, October 26, 2012

3 Amigos

Apparently having 3 kids means I have forgotten how to use my camera OR it means I am so incredibly busy that I don’t have time to pick it up and snap a quick shot. Probably because getting all 3 to sit in one place and look at the camera is an impossible mission. Finally before church the other day sat them all together! It’s so funny how much they look a like and how sweet they are!

The boys are so good with Peyton. They love her so much and honestly are so much more gentle than I ever expected! I think she is adjusting to the noise and spending A LOT of time in her car seat.

This picture is funny because by the looks of what my kids are wearing you cannot determine whether it is hot or cold outside!

Aug - Oct 2012 017

Had to do a re-take because Peyton didn’t have her bow on!

Aug - Oct 2012 019

I love all my babies and they are all so different! I have vowed to be better at taking pictures and blogging!

No comments: