Monday, October 29, 2012

The Future Mr. & Mrs. Jones

So my best friend just moved back to the Houston area a few months ago. Her hubby works out of town so Miss P and I packed up and headed to Magnolia for a girls night! Peyton had not met her future husband Cannon yet and we felt it was time. It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

Cannon was so sweet to share his play mat with Peyton. They really did hit it off. It was so cute to watch them coo at each other and I was really excited that Peyton played so well on the floor. We don’t get a lot of floor time at home thanks to her 2 older brothers!

I couldn’t decide which picture I liked more so you get to see both! It’s funny how our girls nights have changed. We used to get all dressed up and go out on the town. This time we were in Yoga pants and switched babies for the night.

PnC1

I love having Jaime so close. We really want our kids to grow up together & although I have 2 olders she has always been in their lives. Cannon & Peyton make the cutest couple and their wedding will be BEAUTIFUL (that is after they graduate college and BOTH have careers!) PnC2

No comments: