Monday, October 29, 2012

Homecoming Parade 2012

Every year we attend the Cleabrook Homecoming Parade. In the years past Gene would ride in the parade with his guys and the kids would stand on the sidelines catching candy like everyone else. This year Gene wanted the entire family to ride on the golf cart in the parade. It was a lot of fun and everyone said we should have won because we had the cutest kids! I have to agree.

Mom and the crew! Trace was eating a blue ring pop courtesy of Mom who didn’t think about the awful mess it was going to make!

Aug - Oct 2012 037

My little ladies man with the cheerleaders!

Aug - Oct 2012 040

My boys!

Aug - Oct 2012 044

We usually sit with The Brewer's and take fun pics of the kids on the curb. Well this year the Brewer Boys rode with Dad in the parade and I received a text message from Kim with Karsyn on the curb by herself. It was fun riding in the parade with our little family, but I missed our friend traditions!

No comments: