Monday, October 29, 2012

Trace

There really are no words for Trace these days. I hate to say he is my “middle child”, he is “just bad”, he is “hard to handle”, I am “ready to sell him on e-bay”, I don’t “understand why he does what he does ALL THE TIME”. Bottom line is he is Trace and he does what he does when he wants to. He is independent, aggressive, smart and most of the time very caring. I love my little middle more than life it’s self, but he can do things that just make you Shake Your Head.

For example:

Climb into the kitchen sink, fill it with water and soap with all of his clothes on!

Aug - Oct 2012 006

or the opposite:

Take off his pants & diaper and dance on the patio table

Aug - Oct 2012 010  Aug - Oct 2012 009

Trace’s favorite place in the whole wide world is in the backyard. I open the back doors and he will play outside with Slugger for hours! Lately we are working on potty training so he feels the need to run around naked. At this point in my life I pick my battles. We have hard wood floors & tile so an accident is not totally tragic. And if he goes outside well that’s one less thing Gene has to worry about teaching him!! We love our Trace and we wouldn’t change him for the world!

No comments: