Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

Our church did the same service on Sunday & Monday so we enjoyed the Christmas Eve Eve service this year. Our church did an AMAZING musical treat after the incredible service! We are so blessed to go to such an amazing church that focuses year round on the real meaning of Christmas. Peyton looked oh so adorable in her Christmas bling! It’s a good thing we attended the Sunday service because Monday was awful in the Flores House. Gene & Trenton both woke up at 4am with a stomach virus. It was horrible. I was doing my best to take care of the sick and healthy in our family. I was happy to see them both perk up around dinner time. There is nothing worse than watching your kids be sick. I thought I was home free and ended up coming home sick Wednesday from work. Gene was super Dad for the day and found a new appreciation for all that we Mom’s do!

Peyton LOVES Santa!

Dec 2012 a 024

Trace was trying to get in every picture with his sister!

Dec 2012 a 025

This little boy just steals my heart! He is so darn cute. I love that he loves to take pictures.

Dec 2012 a 031

Another shot of the princess

Dec 2012 a 033

Christmas Eve it was just Trace and I for breakfast. He enjoyed oatmeal and I enjoyed an omelet. We usually do breakfast tacos, but no need with just us eating. We saved it for Christmas morning!

Dec 2012 a 035

My poor baby sick as can be on the couch. He slept most of the day.

Dec 2012 a 036

Trace and I spent the day together. We were going through all of the clothes in Peyton’s closet and he found these rain boots. He loves them and will not take them off!

Dec 2012 a 037

I found these two goofballs in her bed! She doesn’t seem to mind the company.

Dec 2012 a 039

Peyton also chose Christmas Eve to roll over from her back to her front! She also has her left bottom tooth! This girl turns 5 months old and has all kinds of milestones!

Dec 2012 a 041

My baby boy was feeling so much better by the end of the day. After a nice hot shower he grabbed his Reindeer Food, sprinkled it on the ground out front and then headed to bed so Santa could come.

Dec 2012 a 042

No comments: