Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kinder at a Glance

I cannot believe how much Trenton has grown up now that Kindergarten is over! He is such a mature little boy. His interests are changing from wrestling and cars to Baseball & sports! I had such a great time being a first time kinder Mom! I feel like a pro for 1st grade and when the littles start school!

The most important thing that I learned this year was to let him make his own choices (even what he wears!) and have fun! They are only little kids for a short time and I want them to enjoy it. I really feel blessed that I got to be home with Trenton for most of his first semester of kinder! I got to eat lunch with him when I wanted to and attend programs. There was no better look than seeing his face light up when the littles and I would show up to school to join him for lunch (at 10:30 AM)!

K 1 collage k2 Collage

No comments: