Monday, October 18, 2010

37 Weeks

Fall Festival 026

**If I look super tired in this picture I am. I have not been feeling well or sleeping well at all.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 37 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is a bit over 19 inches long and weighs about 6.25 lbs. He is the size of a stalk of swiss chard (from head to toe).

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable. Would like to go naked at all times!

Movement: He moves a lot all day and then in the evening he moves into some special position which causes me to throw up for about an hour!

Food Cravings: Not much room for food, but Tortilla's and Queso have been heavenly!

What I Miss: Sitting comfortably! Standing for long periods of time without feeling like I walked a marathon!

Sleep: I have been sleeping awesome once I am done with all the puking!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Just seeing how patient he is with the little girl across the street and Chase when he cam over Saturday. I think he is going to be an AWESOME big brother!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my little man in 9 days! Last day of work is Friday 10/22!

Doctor Appointment: Everything looked good. Pre-Op appointment on Wednesday!

Next Doctor Appointment: October 20, 2010 Pre-Op appointment at the hospital (Only 1 week left at this appointment!)

No comments: