Thursday, May 17, 2012

Corpus Trip – Day 2 (The Graduation)

After a very long night with Trace in the hotel we managed to get out of bed, get ready and to breakfast so we could leave for Janis’s graduation from CC Texas A&M by 10! We are so proud of Janis and were happy we made the trip down to celebrate with our family. The boys looked so handsome all dressed up (too bad this Mama didn’t read the weather report that it would be 100 degrees that day). The boys did an amazing job sitting through the graduation & thankfully Trace slept most of it since he wasn’t feeling too great.

Aunt Rachel & Trenton

 Corpus 007

Grandma, Trenton & Big Dog

Corpus 008

Trace with Daddy. We were so TIRED from the screaming night terrors Trace had at 3AM.

Corpus 009

Mommy & Trace

Corpus 013

You see I am smiling because I get to enjoy the ceremony as opposed to chasing this crazy monster around everywhere. It’s pure bliss when this angel falls asleep on my chest.

Corpus 016

Gene was in charge of the camera and some of the pictures are blurry.

Janis walking after she got her degree!

Corpus 023

Grandma and Trenton

Corpus 025

I love how in college you decorate your cap!

Corpus 026

The new college graduate Janis with Raelynn, Trace & Trenton

Corpus 027

My sweet attempt at a cousin picture. My sweet Trenton is very trained on how to take pictures if you can’t tell!

Corpus 028

Rae Rae just loved all the sweet kisses she got to give Trace. She is such a sweet little girl and we always enjoy getting to see her!

Corpus 031

A very rare picture of The Flores Family (we are only missing Luis who is busy playing baseball for the Cubs)

Corpus 034

So this little girl has her Uncle Gene wrapped around her finger. I can only imagine how he will be with our sweet little girl.

Corpus 036

Big Gene spent a lot of QT with this little guy so I could rest. When I asked them to say CHEESE for the picture this is what I got. Two peas in a pod!

Corpus 037

Me and my sweet hubby

I am 29.5 weeks in this picture and yes it was VERY hot that day!

Corpus 038

I know Trenton is missing from a lot of these, but he was busy making friends on the playground and only came over to us when he needed food, drink or money for the video game machines they had!

Another great shot of Daddy with Trace

Corpus 039

No comments: