Thursday, May 17, 2012

Corpus Trip – Day 2 (Hooks Game)

After the graduation celebrations we headed back to the hotel so that Trace could take a nap and Trenton could go swimming. That evening we had already planned to go to the Hooks Game! Minor League Games are so much more fun, cheaper and entertaining than MLB games. We were a little bummed the water park wasn’t open yet, but there is always next time! I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share with the boys for the first time seeing as we will not be traveling much more until after sweet girl gets here!

Trenton was so pumped over this giant baseball player statue. He immediately wanted to take a picture with him!

Corpus 046 

Enjoying some cotton candy at the game

Corpus 047

My sweet little OCD child wiping his hands off after sharing some of brothers cotton candy!

Corpus 048

In between innings they always have some sort of entertainment and this is Rusty the Hook. He was throwing baseballs! I was sure with Gene and Trenton in front of me that they would catch one. Well not so much, but guess who did ME!!

Corpus 049

He kept telling everyone “My Mom caught me this ball” MELT MY HEART! It’s moments like this that just make me so grateful to be a parent!

Corpus 050

Trace thought Rusty was hilarious!

Corpus 051

No comments: