Monday, June 11, 2012

32 Weeks

 

June 2012 006 

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 32 Weeks

Size of Baby: She is about 4 lbs (she is a little above the normal average of 3.75 lbs) and is about 16.7 inches in length. She is about the size of a large jicama!

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Gender: Girl! Peyton Ryleigh

Maternity Clothes: I am still able to wear my band with my normal pants, but I do wear maternity pants every now and then. I wear dresses mostly on the weekend.

Movement: Mostly active at night!

Food Cravings: Nothing special, but BBQ does not settle well.

What I Miss: I have been sick this past week. Trace decided to share HFM with me so I have taken quite a few antibiotics and cough meds!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is really heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Trace has started lifting up my shirt and laying his head softly on my tummy. He does this every night when he gets tired! Trenton says he can’t wait to protect his little sister!

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together (I am so behind. I haven’t started at all. My goal is to get the boys room in order this weekend and then move on to hers)

Doctor Appointment: No Dr. Appt this week!

No comments: