Monday, June 11, 2012

33 Weeks

June 2012 019

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: She is a little over 4 lbs and is about 17 inches in length. She is about the size of a heft of a pineapple!

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Gender: Girl! Peyton Ryleigh

Maternity Clothes: I am still able to wear my band with my normal pants, but I do wear maternity pants every now and then. I wear dresses mostly on the weekend.

Movement: This girl likes to move all day and all night!

Food Cravings: Anything cold and salads because it is starting to get really HOT already this summer

What I Miss: My patience and energy! I feel like since I am out in the sun more my skin is getting better!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is really heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Trenton LOVES to rub my belly all the time and talk to Peyton! He is really excited she is almost here.  

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together (Very Very behind)

Doctor Appointment: Went well. I had to sit in the office for 2 hours because my dr. was delivering a baby. Heartbeat sounded perfect, weight is right in line and my platelet count is up. We scheduled my c-section for 7/19/12 @ 7:30 AM!

No comments: