Monday, June 11, 2012

Front yard fun

We have really made the most of the first days of summer. Our backyard is a total wreck. It needs to be mowed, hot tub has just been removed, we need to lay grass, hang up the new back door and paint. With all that being said I choose to play in the front yard because my OCD does not allow me to enjoy life in such chaos.

We decided that we were going to pull out the slip n slide and baby pool and just let the kids enjoy themselves. I love summer and love going to the pool, but sometimes it is hard with both boys by myself. The is the next best thing and as long as they have fun that is all that matters!

My little fishy likes to dive head first into the pool!

June 2012 008

Sweet Tayven wasn’t sure about the little pool at first. Probably because her friend was splashing around like a crazy person!

June 2012 009

BFF’s!

June 2012 011

Trenton & Scott acting silly on the slip n slide!

June 2012 012

Trace & Tayven are so sweet together. Any time they see each other they run over and give a hug/kiss. It’s so cute that they have developed a sweet little friendship so early in life.

June 2012 013

I told Trace to sit close to Tayven for a picture and this is what I got!

June 2012 014

I think Tayven looks so precious in this picture!

June 2012 015

A kiss goodnight!

June 2012 017

No comments: