Friday, March 1, 2013

6 Months - Peyton

My sweet little Princess Peyton. You are growing like a weed. You are so sweet, calm and a very cool little girl. Your Daddy makes you smile and you love him so much. You love to play with your brothers (especially Trenton), but I know you and Trace will be best friends as you grow up. He doesn’t mean to sit on your or drag you around! He is just playing in his crazy Trace ways!

  • Height:
  • Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz
  • 4 teeth on top & 2 teeth on bottom (your vampire teeth were the first to make their appearance which was very funny to see)
  • You roll everywhere
  • Starting to scoot forward especially on carpet
  • You only say Dada
  • You prefer to be down on the floor rather than being held
  • Very calm and really only cry or fuss when you are hungry or tired

Your Grandma sent you this outfit and it is one of my favorite!

DSC09628

I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! I need to apologize for not taking more pictures of you. It’s something I am working on!

DSC09637

Full recovery after your sweet brother Trace grabbed you and rolled with you all over the yard!

DSC09639

See what I mean!

DSC09638

No comments: