Friday, March 1, 2013

Baseball Season in Full Swing

Well it’s baseball season and you know what that means: CRAZY, BUSY FLORES FAMILY! We will be splitting our time in between Trenton’s practices/games and Gene’s games. Trenton has moved up to pitching machine this year so that means a lot more practices and games. I was a little worried, but he is a natural. I am very proud of him for stepping up to the machine and not being afraid. More to come on his new team The Storm!

Gene has his annual Alumni and Marathon Game on February 2. I have gone to this event since I was pregnant with Trenton. It is a lot of fun to watch the boys run around on the field with Gene and interact with his players. Now that I have 3 it’s a lot more difficult to take pictures, but I do my best! Gene has a great set of players this year so we are excited to see how our season goes!

I don’t know if I was more excited that we FINALLY had a beautiful day or that I got to dress Peyton up in girly baseball gear!

DSC09606

Trace did not hesitate to go out on the field with his Daddy.

DSC09609

He also spent a lot of time on the gator. Who knew these things would provide such entertainment! DSC09611

This girl has this man wrapped around her little finger!

DSC09612

Crazy Trace! DSC09614

Peyton does well if she is in her stroller and moving. She is very laid back and easy going as long as she is moving! DSC09616

My big boy! We had practice after being at Daddy’s field all morning. He was super excited to practice hitting in the big cages.DSC09617

So was Trace, but he really enjoyed his candy!DSC09618

Brothers playing well together. We have our moments, but they are really starting to play much better these days. Trace wants to do EVERYTHING Trenton does. DSC09619

Our sad little tee. I accidentally through the main part of our good tee in the trash so this is all they have for now. DSC09620 DSC09621

Princess and her Daddy again

DSC09622

Nothing but a big ole’ cheesy smile for her Daddy! Look at those 2 teeth on the bottom!

DSC09625

No comments: