Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentines Day

I love any holiday that I get to dress my babies up! I am sure one day they will look back and tell me what a nerd I was, but for now they enjoy it and so do I! All of the kids had Valentine’s parties in their classes and pretty much at the same time. Trenton really enjoys when we come to his parties and since he is in Kinder I went to his. He had to decorate a cereal box to receive his cards. When I asked him what he wanted to do he said “Darth Vader like my Valentine cards.” So that’s what we did. I was very proud of him for cutting and gluing most his box himself.
I let the boys pick out there own cards this year and Trenton picked Lego Star Wars and Trace picked Jake & the Neverland Pirates. I am A-Ok with that since they were both under $5! I made all of their teachers a sweetheart cup as well.
DSCN0670
Peyton looked SO pretty in her Valentine’s attire all week.
(My big camera is out of commission so I am using my small one and my phone. Less than great pictures, but at least it’s something)
Vday  Vday3
DSCN0679
We started the morning with blueberry muffins!
DSCN0669
I always get the kids a little something for each holiday. It’s fun to give them sweet treats and little toys.
DSCN0667    Trace and his candy
DSCN0672
   My babies look so sweet all dressed in their red and pinkDSCN0675
These two look SO much alike it is scary!
  DSCN0677
Oh my middle little Trace! You photo bomb every time I have the chance to take a good shot of Peyton!
DSCN0678  
Trenton’s class party was fun! They made Valentine cards, played Valentine Bingo and made ice cream sundaes!

Trenton's Darth Vader Box


Trenton sits at a table with all girls!
Playing Valentine’s BingoDSCN0681
He was so happy I was there. He made such a sweet valentine’s card
DSCN0682
The sweet little neighbor girl Brooklyn wrote Trenton this note. She likes to chase Trenton around the playground at school telling him how much she loves him (melt my heart):
Dear Trenton,
I know that at school you want me to stop and I don’t stop.
From, Brooklyn
Vday2

No comments: