Thursday, May 2, 2013

And we meet again!

Even though my best friend Jaime lives in the Houston area we are still about an hour & half away from each other. We try to get together as much as possible, but with baseball our life is very limited.

She and Cannon did make it out for a Friday night sleep over while Gene was in Waco (yes back in January!) Cannon and Peyton are going to make such a sweet little couple one day & hopefully baby #2 is a girl so Peyton can have an awesome best friend like I do!

Cannon is checking out Peyton while she jumps!

DSCN0754

Why yes when Mommy’s get together we put bows on boys. How pretty would a sister be for Cannon!DSCN0756

Peyton had to wear a bow to match her p.j.’s since her future hubby was here to visit.

DSCN0757

I had a great time hanging out with Jaime. We have been friends for many years and I love that we now have babies the same age! I cannot wait to meet her new bundle of joy in November!

This is our attempt at a couples shot:

I am not sure I like the slick arm move Peyton is making. I guess she is a determined woman and knows what she wants already!

DSCN0778 

This is the look of fear that you see on Cannons face…big brother is on his way to separate this love fest.

DSCN0780 

I believe Trace yelled MY SISTER while jumping in between them!

DSCN0781

Move over girl and keep your hands to yourself

 DSCN0782

Cannon it won’t be the last time you have to deal with Trace. I’m just saying!

DSCN0786

No comments: