Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Break 2013 – Boat Ride

Spring Break was pretty quiet for us. I worked most of the week, but took Thursday and Friday off. Friday (3/15/13) Tasha and I decided to take the kids to grab lunch and head to Challenger Park. We love this park because there are 4 playgrounds and a lot of space to roam. The kids played for almost 2 hours before Gene called and said he was picking us up on the boat. This is by far one of the best things about living on the water and having a boat. Impromptu boat rides! Tasha and I had 8 kids total with us. We all loaded on the boat and headed out for a spring break ride!

This was Peyton’s first boat ride! Besides the fact that I put her life jacket on backwards she enjoyed it!

Exhibit A of the backwards life jacket and her excitement!

DSCN0802

Smiles all around from Scott & Trenton

DSCN0803

Brooke and Yasmeen posing on the front of the boat

DSCN0804

Will the Krill. What a cool little dude!

DSCN0805

Steal my heart! I love this little girl like she is my own. Tayven is so sweet, kind and brave. She had the best time on the boat.

DSCN0806

Me and my girl!

DSCN0807

Trace usually starts off in this condition when we get on the boat. He didn’t have a nap this day so pair that with a little fear and you get a full melt down.

DSCN0808

Daddy always makes it better. I cannot believe that this is Trace. It feels like only a short while ago that was Trenton is Gene’s lap!

DSCN0809 DSCN0810

Such memories these kids get to make together! We are truly blessed to have the neighbors that we have!

DSCN0811

My brave guy chilling on the front of the boat with Scott

DSCN0813

Trace gets over his fear pretty fast and starts moving around the boat.

DSCN0814

Looking for fish!

DSCN0815 DSCN0816

I love this picture of these two. They have quite the love-hate relationship at times.

DSCN0817 

Captain and his first mates!

DSCN0819

No comments: