Friday, November 12, 2010

2 Weeks

Look at the super cute onsie that was delivered today!! I ordered it from my favorite monogramming place in Dickinson and my sweet friend Amanda brought it to us today. I love the work that Amy at N’Stitches does! She really had a talent! Trace is 2 weeks old already! He is growing so fast!!

Trace had his 2 week check up on Thursday. Dr. Ingraham said he looks very healthy and is right on track with his height and weight. He is making eye contact and really doing a great job lifting up his head. We had to go get some blood work done at the hospital and my sweet boy didn’t even cry! He is a lot more alert this week, but is still a good sleeper and a really good eater! He is eating about 3 oz every 4 hours and it is still a combo of breast milk and formula.

Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz                Length: 20 1/4 inches

Mom’s attempt at a photo session! I think this picture is so cute…he kind of has a grin on his face!

DSC07236

  This is his usual surprised look, but a good picture of the onsie! If you are looking for something to do with those swatches of fabric you ordered then here you go! I sent the swatch to Amy and this was her creation! DSC07232

Ok I think its time to stop with the pictures. This kid has no idea how much his Mama loves her camera!

DSC07228

No comments: