Friday, November 12, 2010

Cabin Fever

So I am on maternity leave and it has been a little overwhelming. I am so used to going 90 mph all the time so being stuck at home is making me a little crazy. If Trenton were in school I would get some sleep, but since I have him I am trying to fill our days so he doesn’t get super bored and throw crazy fits! Today we decided to grab a drink from Sonic and head to the park. We have a great park in our neighborhood! Trenton appeared to have ua great time! He even told his friends and his Daddy how much fun he had. However, when we were leaving he said “Thank you for taking me to the park Mommy, but that was not fun!” Awesome! Way to make your hormonal Mama cry! You be the judge and tell me if he had fun or not!

Getting ready to slide!

DSC07209

Just hanging around!

DSC07211

Such a big boy on his tricycle

DSC07212

We did some swinging

DSC07213 

So my child managed to carry his tricycle to the top of the playground and let it slide down…look at that face

DSC07216

and this is the end result!

DSC07214 

BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

No comments: