Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a day with the T’s

So we don’t do anything super exciting right now since Trace is so small and I am recovering! I am also really bad about taking pictures! Trenton has gotten ahold of my camera and totally messed up the settings. I am trying to get it back to normal, but until then pictures will be limited. We are hopefully getting family pictures done this weekend so I will post those if it happens!

Daddy and his new little man playing play station. Doesn’t Trace totally look into it!

DSC07146

A few shots of sweet Trace

DSC07148

Mom please get the camera out of my face!!!

DSC07150

Enough already!

DSC07154

This was too sweet! Trenton requested to feed Trace on his own. Of course I was right there to help! How sweet.  Sorry about the less than great pictures!

DSC07180 DSC07181 DSC07182

Trace is 2 weeks old this week! I can’t believe how quickly time has flown by! He will be 3 before I know it!

1 comment:

The Brewers said...

such a sweet big brother!!!